Torie 12/10/16 @ 10:18 am (GMT)
100 Count Nails by Kiss
- I feel the quality of these nails has gone down hill over the years. I have used these nails for over 8 years and the last few years the nails have gotten way thinner and weaker. I'm having to replace damaged nails more often which in turn takes up more of my time.
- Natural shape, quantity of nails in package
- Raised number on underside of nails, nails are too thin, nails split or rip too easily
- Look natural, enough nails for replacements
- Damage to your own nails and their nail beds, artificial nails don't last long enough once applied
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Unlikely