This simplified, at-home mending kit includes all the supplies needed to easily repair cracks, tears, and broken or damaged nails.
• 12 Pre-cut silk wraps
• Brush-on glue, 3 g
• Dipping powder, 7.5 g
• Sanding block & nail brush
• Detailed instruction sheet
1. Detach silk strip from sheet and remove backing.
2. Attach silk strip onto your nail or desired area of repair.
3. Apply brush-on glue over silk strip surface.
4. Dip wet nail in dipping powder faced down; let dry.
5. Apply another layer of brush-on glue; wait until completely dry.
6. File edge of each nail to desired shape; gently buff surface smooth and add polish.
1. Lightly file the nail's surface to break the bonding of the wrap kit.
2. Use KISS All or One Artificial Nail Remover OR soak nails in acetone remover.
3. Let soak for 5-10 minutes.
4. Gently life off any remaining excess with a manicure stick.
*KISS All or One Artificial Nail Remover is not included.