Nicola 11/28/16 @ 11:10 am (GMT)
Quality control not good
- I've used Kiss nails for about 10 years. On this particular nail, I agree with Kimmy - the corners on the white strip tend to peel up which is annoying but I can live with it.
The big problem is that of the last 7 packs I have bought, the glue in SIX of them was dried out and unusable. The date on the glue bottle is 07 2017, so it shouldn't be hard yet.
This is really poor quality control and is extremely inconvenient as I have to buy glue separately - more expense, more hassle. As a result, I'm not loving this new range and thinking of looking for a new brand after years of loyalty.
- It's stocked at Clicks - a department store with branches all over South Africa so it's easy to always get the same nails.
- The glue is dried up more often than not, even tho the expiry date on the glue bottle is 07-2017
- No need to paint them and don't chip easily
- The corners of the white strip peel up sometimes and you have to buy separate glue as the one in the pack is normally dried our
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Unlikely
Kimmy 09/12/16 @ 02:17 am (GMT)
Just okay because of one small problem
- Although the nails look nice and are sturdy, the white strip pulls up on the corners and catches on everything before you have to rip it off. See picture below. If it weren't for this, I would give them a 10. I thought maybe I had a bad batch but have since tried them 5 more times and it's the same thing every time. I'm bummed because I like everything else about them.
- Pretty color
- White strip comes off
- pretty, easy to apply, sturdy
- White strip is poor quality, white strip pulls up on corners
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Not sure