Chelsey 02/14/17 @ 01:53 am (GMT)
I love these nails!
- I love Kiss Nails, I've been using them for at least 6 years now and never had any issues. I read through the other reviews and yes I too have had the corner of the white slightly peel but that's only after a week an a half of wearing them and they are already starting to lift to pop off. So I wouldn't let the reviews deter anyone from buying them. And I've never had a problem with the glue, it's always worked for me. These nails look fantastic! They never break or chip, not to mention they are an affordable price and it doesn't take long to apply them. Better then sitting at a nail salon for an hour plus and spending $60 every 3 weeks... I have gotten so many compliments on my Kiss nails! People ask me all the time, "Where do you get your nails done? They look great!". When I tell them they are the glue on nails they are always shocked!! I recommend this product all the time
- They look great, perfect French tip every time! They don't break or chip and easy to apply. Great price.
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
Nicola 11/28/16 @ 11:10 am (GMT)
Quality control not good
- I've used Kiss nails for about 10 years. On this particular nail, I agree with Kimmy - the corners on the white strip tend to peel up which is annoying but I can live with it.
The big problem is that of the last 7 packs I have bought, the glue in SIX of them was dried out and unusable. The date on the glue bottle is 07 2017, so it shouldn't be hard yet.
This is really poor quality control and is extremely inconvenient as I have to buy glue separately - more expense, more hassle. As a result, I'm not loving this new range and thinking of looking for a new brand after years of loyalty.
- It's stocked at Clicks - a department store with branches all over South Africa so it's easy to always get the same nails.
- The glue is dried up more often than not, even tho the expiry date on the glue bottle is 07-2017
- No need to paint them and don't chip easily
- The corners of the white strip peel up sometimes and you have to buy separate glue as the one in the pack is normally dried our
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Unlikely
Kimmy 09/12/16 @ 02:17 am (GMT)
Just okay because of one small problem
- Although the nails look nice and are sturdy, the white strip pulls up on the corners and catches on everything before you have to rip it off. See picture below. If it weren't for this, I would give them a 10. I thought maybe I had a bad batch but have since tried them 5 more times and it's the same thing every time. I'm bummed because I like everything else about them.
- Pretty color
- White strip comes off
- pretty, easy to apply, sturdy
- White strip is poor quality, white strip pulls up on corners
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Not sure