KISS Brush on Gel Nail Kit White Tips Short Length
Specially formulated for durability, with a perfect white tip. Mistake-proof, self-leveling formula sets to a smooth and shiny gel Detailed instructions inside. finish. Activator brush is stored in brush cleaner
- Dries in under 5 minutes
- No lamp needed. Easy application
- 2 Full Manicures.
- Brush-On Gel NET WT 5 g (0.17 oz.)
- Brush-On Gel Activator 7.1 mL (0.25 US fl. oz.)
- Brush cleaner 14 mL (0.50 US fl. oz.)
- 48 Easy-to-Apply Tips
- Mini File, Manicure Stick
Note: CYANOACRYLATE. DANGER. BONDS SKIN AND EYES IN SECONDS. KEEP WARNING: OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water then gently peel apart. Seek medical attention. Avoid breathing vapors. Use only as directed. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Do not use if nail or surrounding skin is damaged or inflamed. Discard any unused glue after use. Glue container is not child-proof once open. Activator and brush cleaner are flammable. Keep away from sources of ignition. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Danger. Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Avoid inhalation, ingestion or contact with skin. Keep container tightly closed.
Preparation: Protect working surface with paper towels. Push back cuticles with manicure stick. Trim and file nails; lightly buff nail surface to remove surface shine. Remove dust; wipe nails clean with acetone polish remover.
- 1. Select the correct size tip for each finger; set aside in order before beginning. (If needed, file sides for accurate fit.)
- 2. Hold tip with Easy-Apply Tab and apply Brush-on Gel to back well area of nail tip (the part that adheres to natural nail). Slowly lower tip onto natural nail, hold firmly until set. Repeat this for rest of nails/fingers.
- 3. To blend tip with natural nail apply and hold wet brush from brush cleaner along seam of each tip. Next lightly buff seam if necessary but AVOID excessive filing on natural nail surface.
- 4. Remove Easy-Apply Tabs by gently bending up and down. (Do Not Twist Off) File to desired shape. Wipe off any dust.
- 1. Use fresh paper towels free of dust particles. Set up your three bottles in order as needed: Images A, B, C *USE BRUSH FROM BRUSH CLEANER BOTTLE AND RETURN WHEN NOT IN USE.
- 2. Complete dominant hand first. Avoiding skin and cuticle area, apply an even layer of Brush-on Gel to one nail as you would polish. Next, over WET GEL, use brush from Brush Cleaner and dip into Activator. Apply a thin coat of Activator over WET GEL as you would apply polish. Wipe brush on paper towel and return to Brush Cleaner to keep clean and soft. REPEAT these steps on all ten nails.
- 3. A SECOND LAYER of Brush-on Gel and Brush-on Activator is now applied repeating step 2 above. For a more opaque look, apply a third layer of the Gel/Activator combination.
- 4. After all ten nails are completed finish with a thin layer of Brush-on Gel on all ten nails as you would top coat. Brush-On Gel products will self-level, and set to a hard, smooth and shiny surface in under 5 minutes.
Enjoy your Nude French manicure as is or finish with your own nail polish for a different color.
You can use the Gel/Activator combination on toenails for a fast, fresh pedicure. Fill-In: 1. Remove polish with non-acetone remover. 2. Gently buff area of nail growth where overlay meets cuticle. 3. Apply a small amount of Brush-On Gel to base of nail (growth area). 4. Apply Brush-on Activator only to area where Brush-on Gel was applied. 5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 from “Gel Application” Removal: 1. Do not force or pull off nails. Trim off as much artificial tip as possible. 2. For quick, easy removal, use All or One™ Artificial Nail Remover or soak nails in acetone-based nail polish remover until soft. 3. Wipe off softened overlay and glue; repeat process as necessary.
1. Thin layers of Brush-on Gel and Brush-on Activator must be used together to form the smooth, shiny finish. Gel must be WET when activator is applied over it for the two layers to fuse together to form this unique surface. 2. If product remains tacky after a few minutes then possibly not enough gel was applied or gel dried before activator was applied or activator was too thick for fusion process to work. Repeat application process of one layer gel and a layer of activator over wet gel and product should dry. 3. Do your dominant hand first when applying tips or artificial nail products. Activator brush should always be soft so wipe on paper towel and return to Brush Cleaner bottle to avoid hardening.
Activator/Activador: Ethyl Acetate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Butyl Acetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, N, N-Diethyl-P-Toluidine, Violet 2 (CI 60725)-Made in USA/Hecho en USA.; Brush-On Gel/Gel de Aplicación con Pincel: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tetrahydrofuran, Sulfur Dioxide-Made in USA/Hecho en USA.; Brush Cleaner/Limpiador para Pincel: Ethyl Acetate, Acetone-Made in USA/Hecho en USA. ; Nails/Uñas: ABS Plastic-Made in China/Hecho en China.