KISS Gel Fantasy - Painted Veil
KISS Gel Fantasy Painted Veil Medium Length
Wear the trendiest nails in town! Ready-to-wear gel stays shiny and bright with an ultra-smooth finish!Gel manicure takes minutes to apply and lasts for days! And with two ways to wear, you can choose to glue them on or use the mega-adhesive tabs. Up to 7-day wear
- 28 Nails, includes 6 jeweled accent nails
- Pink gel nail glue
- 28 mega-adhesive tabs
- Mini file, manicure stick & instructions
WARNING: CYANOACRYLATE. DANGER. BONDS SKIN AND EYES IN SECONDS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Keep away from eyes. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water. Seek medical attention. Use only as directed. Wash skin if incidental contact occurs
PREP: Clean nails with polish remover and wash hands thoroughly with soap; select correct size nail for each finger and set aside in order. Nails are sized by number, noted underneath nail.
- ADHESIVE TAB APPLICATION Nails and Adhesive tabs have coordinating sizes. Select adhesive tab that coordinates with selected nail size & peel off sheet.
- Apply adhesive tab to natural nail, press & smooth; peel off film.
- Align nail with cuticle and press down firmly starting in the middle, then each side. *Glitter may cause an uneven edge; use enclosed file to gently file smooth. EXPERT TIP: For best wear, press nails down several times; avoid contact with water for the first hour.
- REMOVAL: Apply polish remover around edges, wait 1 minute and gently peel off nail from sides.
- GLUE APPLICATION 1. Apply glue to back of artificial nail. 2. Apply glue to natural nail. 3. Align with cuticle, gently press on & hold for 5 seconds. *Glitter may cause an uneven edge; use enclosed file to gently file smooth. EXPERT TIP: Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure adhesion, and extend wear.
- REMOVAL: Trim & file surface to disrupt protective top coat. Soak nails in acetone polish remover until soft. Wipe off softened nails & glue. Do not force or pull nails off.