KISS Brush on Nail Glue Clear
KISS Power Glue Brush-On Nail Glue.
- Brushes on evenly to prevent air pockets, no pop-offs, and longer-lasting wear.
WARNING: CYANOACYRLATE. DANGER. BONDS SKIN AND EYES IN SECONDS. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water then gently peel apart. Seek medical attention. Avoid breathing vapors. Use only as directed. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Do not use if nail or surrounding skin is damaged or inflamed.
- Clean nails with acetone-base polish remover.
- Apply glue to free edge of nail.
- Place tip onto nail and press firmly.
- Apply glue at seam to secure adhesion.
- Apply a tiny drop of glue on split or cracked nail.
- Hold repair in place with manicure stick for 3 seconds; buff to a smooth finish.
- Do not force or pull off nails. Trim & file surface to disrupt protective top coat.
- Soak nails in KISS All or One artificial nail remover or acetone polish remover until soft.
- Wipe off soften nail & glue.